Rolling Recruitment Notice No. : THS/RN/01/2022/06-II
Project Name : Pre-clinical evaluation of combination adjuvants for Humoral and T cell immunity to Respiratory Syncytial Virus; PI : Dr. Guruprasad R. Medigeshi.
Name of the post, No. of post, Age limit : Research Associate-I , one, 35 years
Qualification and Experience : PhD in any branch of Life Sciences from recognized University. Candidates with experience in immunology and virology will be preferred.
Desirable Qualification and Experience : Experience in immunology/animal models of infection/animal virology and vaccine assays.
Monthly Emoluments : Rs. 47,000/- +HRA
How to Apply : Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria as mentioned above may walk-in for written test/skill test/interview on 30th June 2022 at 9:00 am at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rdMilestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad – 121001.
Project Name : Metabolic associated liver disease (MAFLD) in lean and obese: search for disease and progression biomarker; PI : Dr. Yashwant Kumar.
Name of the post, No. of post, Age limit : Research Associate-II, one, 40 years
Qualification and Experience : Ph.D. in Biological Sciences/ Bioinformatics/ Computer Science or associated fields with at least two first-author research papers in Science Citation indexed (SCl) journal. One year of experience post Ph.D.
Desirable Qualification and Experience : Experience in disease biology, cell culture and animal models, data analysis, analytical thinking, and good writing skills are needed. The project will also involve applied omics data analysis.
Monthly Emoluments : Rs. 49,000/- +HRA
How to Apply : Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria as mentioned above may walk-in for written test/skill test/interview on 4th July 2022 at 9:00 am at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad – 121001.
NOTE 1 : The candidates must bring their latest resume, one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience along with originals and a valid ID card for verification. Candidates coming after the time slot mentioned will not be entertained.
Note 2 : Outstation candidates can send their request for online interview through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Their candidature will be subjected to the approval of appropriated authority.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these
positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates
are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments
on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
5. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following
categories: (i) UR – 10 years , ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years providedthey have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the CentralGovernment, from time to time. 6. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
6. Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview.
7. All results/notifications will only be published on our website. Therefore, the candidates should visit THSTI website regularly.
8. All communications will only be made through email.
9. Canvassing wrong in any form will be a disqualification.