Together with the research scientists or other team members, work on the existing basic development activities on a daily basis, and participate in the design and creation of scalable web applications. Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end. Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues. Integrate and deploy machine learning models with the python backend locally and on the cloud environments like AWS.
- Remote/ Bangalore, India
- 6 months, internship to start from the fourth week of May
- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelors or Masters from Computer Science background.
- Python, Django
- Version Control – Git
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Strong web development background, Hands on experience in ReactJS, Django
- Familiarity with SQL/No SQL databases (e.g. MySQL, DynamoDb, Mongo)
- AWS or any other cloud service knowledge