Organization: Oracle India
Position: Senior Data Scientist
Interacts with product and service teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments. Develops and codes software programs, algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources. Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments to product, service, and business managers.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for Senior Data Scientists to join the AI/ML solutions team at Oracle Advertising. Oracle Advertising products are made possible because of extensive data sets, high engineering standards, and sophisticated data science.
This AI/ML team will:
- Keep Oracle Advertising products future ready and enhance its leadership position by solving emerging challenges in the AdTech space.
- Create new ideas and techniques to leverage the extensive data sets.
- Look for opportunities on improving existing processes.
- Research, develop and apply advanced ML & statistical methods to solve AdTech challenges like privacy concerns, cookieless world etc.
- Research, develop and apply the latest AI/ML algorithms to get new insights on extensive and varied data sets.
- Build, verify and tune advanced machine learning models.
- Understand the business needs, suggest, and try new ideas to address them and pivot when required.
- Job duties are varied and complex, utilizing independent judgment.
- MS/PhD in AI/ML/Statistics or related field emphasizing superior AI/ML skills.
- Have at least 3+ years of experiences in working as an AI/ML engineer.
- Deep understanding of AI/ML domain and ability to recommend right approach to a problem.
- Programming experience, preferably Python and Cloud development experience (e.g.: AWS, OCI, etc.)
- Exposure to big data platforms, databases, and AI/ML cloud platforms.
- Superior communication, storytelling with data.
- Good to have experience in differential privacy/Advanced ML/Deep Learning techniques.
- Great team player and should have good interpersonal skills.
- Nice to have experience in AdTech or Marketing.