Organization: Micron Technology India
Position: Semiconductor Design Engineer
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
JR31741 Semiconductor Design Engineer
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to the development of new product opportunities by assisting with the overall design, layout, and optimization of Memory/Logic/Analog circuits
- Parasitic modeling and assisting in design validation, reticle experiments and required tape-out revisions
- Overseeing and managing the layout process including floor-planning, placement, and routing
- Performing verification processes with modeling and simulation using industry standard simulators
- Contributing to cross group communication to work towards standardization and group success
- Working with Marketing, Probe, Assembly, Test, Process Integration, and Product Engineering groups to ensure accurate manufacturability of product
- Proactively solicit guidance from Standards, CAD, modeling, and verification groups to improve the design quality
- Driving innovation into the future Memory generations within a dynamic work environment
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant’s provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact email@example.com
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India