Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Indore announced job notification for the post of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online.
About Institute: Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore), an Institute of National Importance, is ranked in the top 13 engineering institutes in the country by National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF) in the year 2021. IIT Indore has made its presence felt as an important center of innovation, learning, teaching, and research. It has consistently secured the highest h-index rating amongst all new IITs. With being the preferred choice of one of the best students & researchers, the Institute offers a conducive environment and infrastructure for research, innovation and incubation.
Post Date: 29 th June, 2022
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Indore
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Astrophysics and Space Engineering
- Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Assistant Professor Grade-I (12) 1,01,500/- 1,63,928/-
Assistant Professor Grade-II (10) 70,900/- 1,17,416/
The posts carry allowances such as D.A., H.R.A and Transport Allowance (TA) as per GOI rules, which at present correspond to those admissible to Central Government employees stationed at Indore. The benefits of LTC, Children Education Allowance, and contribution towards New Pension Scheme (NPS) shall be permissible as per GoI rules.
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date to Apply: 4th July 2022
College Website: https://www.iiti.ac.in/
Link to Apply: https://www.iiti.ac.in/recruitments/faculty_positions
- It is mandatory to fill the application online in the link provided above. Only online filled applications will be considered for screening. No hard copy submission or soft copy submission through email will be accepted.
- The candidate should retain a copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Indian Institute of Technology Indore
Simrol, Khandwa Road,
Indore- 453 552, India