Hiring Organization: IBM India
Job Title: Research Scientist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Regular
Company: (0063) IBM India Private Limited
Req ID: 568822BR
IBM Research Scientists are charting the future of Artificial Intelligence, creating breakthroughs in quantum computing, discovering how blockchain will reshape the enterprise, and much more. Join a team that is dedicated to applying science to some of today’s most complex challenges, whether it’s discovering a new way for doctors to help patients, teaming with environmentalists to clean up our waterways or enabling retailers to personalize customer service.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a research scientist in the area of natural language processing and foundation models youwill explore problems related to Enterprise AI technologies for conversational systems, digital interaction, process automation and representation learning using structured and unstructured data. You would explore fundamental research problems in this spaceas well as adapt and apply them in different use-cases across different business functions and industries.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of relevant research experience in machine learning.
- Excellenttechnical skills with a strong ability to program in Python
- Advanced knowledge unsupervised machine learning, deep learning or Natural language processing
- Abilityand willingness to acquire new skills on-the-go
- Provenexperience in Machine Learning model design and validation on real-world data
- Excellentproblem-solving and algorithmic skills
- Abilityto execute research challenges, starting from problem definition to a working implementation
- Previousexperience working in team environments with limited supervision
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication and presentation skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Advancedknowledge of using libraries such as Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Experiencein end-to-end development and deployment of ML-based systems
- Master’s degree
Job Location: Bangalore, India