Organization: Oracle India
Position: Data Administration Specialist – GBS
Since its founding in 1910, Hitachi has supported the development of society and the improvement of people’s lives. Throughout the world, Hitachi Group employees exemplify outstanding teamwork that transcends the boundaries of geographical regions and business fields. Together, we share the Hitachi group identity and put it into practice worldwide.
At this exciting time in our growth Hitachi has established its Global Business Services (GBS) function to be the strategic partner for transforming and delivering business operations across the Hitachi group. With a mission to deliver the best experience to employees and customers you will be joining a global team known for excellence and innovation.
The team within GBS is busy establishing the function, including the structure of the team, ways of working and processes. To help guide that work, there is an opportunity for a Data Administration Specialist to join us.
The Data Admin Specialist is responsible for HR technology data infrastructure, managing data access, storage, conversion, and maintaining HR data integrity within GBS HR systems. They oversee the maintenance, definition and management of HR data, partnering with the HiNext (Workday) COE to provide it to reporting teams and other stakeholders in compliance with service level agreements. They also support the Data Privacy lead on data privacy audits and other special requests.
This role will be a mixture of remote working and based from Hitachi’s office in Bangalore.
What you bring to the team:
We’re looking for a team player, who is motivated by delivering great work and the Hitachi vision. Some of the skills and experience we look for includes:
- Oversees the management of the HR data lifecycle which requires extensive knowledge of HR data dependencies and relationships
- Reviews and approves the HR data quality framework and oversee the quality monitoring prioritization of HR data elements
- Performs employee data changes in HRIS systems originating from HR transactions (New Hire, Employee Data Changes, Separations, Promotions, Transfers, Change in Status (e.g., Part-time to Full-time))
- Conducts data integrity checks as transactions are performed and periodically; e.g., correct location or department
- Coordinates HR Service Center activities associated with audit requests from internal and external sources, including data privacy-related ones
- Works with HR COEs to ensure that appropriate data is provided to comply with audit requests
- Ensures all cases are documented in the case management application
- Participates in and contributes to scheduled and ad hoc GBS training in order to improve policy and process acumen
- Manages day-to-day vendor relationship with HR vendors supporting data administration
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to any factor that doesn’t impact your ability to do the job, including race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are proud of Japanese heritage, with our values expressed through the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa – Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto – Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin – Pioneering Spirit, Challenge
If, like us, you’re motivated by delivering first class services, thrive in a fast paced and supportive environment and want to help Hitachi to drive social innovation, we’d love to hear from you.