Company Name: Hitachi Vantara Corporation
Position: Machine Learning Engineer
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job ID: 1020398HV
Date Posted: Jul 21, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Vantara
Location: Pune India
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Machine Learning Engineer
• Study and transform data science prototypes
• Design machine learning systems
• Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
• Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
• Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
• Run machine learning tests and experiments
• Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
• Train and retrain systems when necessary
• Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
• Keep abreast of developments in the field
• BE, B.Tech or M.C.A. Graduate
• 8+ overall experience with at least 3 years experience in working with Machine Learning
• Strong algorithms and statistics background
• Experience with implementing machine learnt classification models.
• Experience with Search Relevancy and ranking algorithms.
• Good cloud application design skills, good knowledge and experience working with and implementing design and architecture patterns
• Experience with agile and Scrum
• Experience in implementing CI/CD
• Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
• Strong problem solving, analytical, design, architecture, decision-making and communication skills.
• Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
• Previous experience in building chatbots compatible with MS Teams and Slack