Position: Algorithmic Developer
Vacancy No.: VN 1968
We are looking for a talented software engineer to develop a simulation/planning engine for an industrial robotics application. The ideal candidate has experience with optimization algorithms and spatial mathematics and has knowledge of robotic kinematics and planning.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to implement various optimization algorithms.
- Take responsibilities for your design and actively propose innovative ideas.
- Define the process interactions between different physics engines.
- Implement optimization and planning algorithms for robotics applications.
- Keep your code clean and documented.
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development
- Excellent C# and multithreading skills.
- Excellent knowledge of spatial mathematics (homogeneous transformation matrices, orientation conventions, etc.).
- Knowledge of robot kinematics (DH parameters, inverse kinematics, etc.).
- Experience with optimization algorithms (LM, Newton-Raphson, etc.).
- Experience with path planning algorithms (linear programming, RRT, K-Piece, etc.).
- Ability to produce clean and optimized code.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
What we offer:
Working in a team, located worldwide, consisting of multi-disciplinary engineers with high technical skills and works in a cutting-edge environment and technology which will allow you to challenge your knowledge
Job Location: Cerdanyola del Vallès, Spain
Join us on Telegramfaculty