Position: Software Engineer-Java, Spring, Angular and react
Job ID: R208741
Job Location: REMOTE – INDIA (ALL OTHER)
Software Engineer 2(I6)
Dell Technologies has had a 35-year history and track record of delivering ground-breaking products, solutions and services to help millions of customers on their modernization and digital transformation journey! As we define our mission for the next 35 years – the opportunities to reshape the cloud are massive. We will do this through our uniquely differentiated approach, unparalleled commitment to customer success and focus on innovation. We are making huge bets and fast progress to bring clouds to our customers – wherever they may be!
The Computing industry is going through a generational transformation fueled by the cloud operating model. As organizations accelerate through their digital transformation – they have increasingly started to rely on the power of the cloud operating model to innovate more and achieve their business results faster. With project APEX – Dell Technologies is on a journey of its own to fundamentally modernize how the Dell Technologies customers engage with us across the entire span of their journey. We are reinventing everything from how our customers discover, purchase, provision, manage, operate, expand every one of our offers – from infrastructure to consumer to the services portfolio. While we are doing this – we are on a path to redefine how the world looks at cloud computing itself in the new hybrid cloud world! Exciting times!
Join us as a Software Engineer 2 on our Engineering Development team in Remote-India to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Project APEX is defining the future of Dell Technologies – and the APEX offers is the central pane of glass for delivering all APEX offers to our customers. It’s a singular orchestration platform across the company for our customers to engage with Dell Technologies. We are looking for a consultant to join our SRE team for the APEX console. We are looking for someone who believes if you build it, you run it; automate every task possible; and keeps the operational load down to allow for development time.
If you want to join the ‘ground-floor’ of a massive transformational effort and feel excited by the opportunity to be part of a generational transformation for ourselves, and our customers – this role may be just the right opportunity for you!
- Design, code, test, and deliver on the APEX as-a-service portfolio. Deliver software as per product road maps using CI/CD methodologies.
- Engage in software development from design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Participate in the development of all aspects of product delivery.
- Scale systems sustainably and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Work with teams spread across geographical locations and time zones.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 2-5 Years of enterprise class software development. Strong knowledge and exposure on design and implementation of microservices in containerization environments.
- Extensive knowledge & hands-on experience in developing software with Java Spring Framework& RESTful Micro Services
- Extensive knowledge & hands-on UI experience in Angular and react
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code, with automated unit testing and integration testing. Experience with tools and technologies associated with building continuous delivery pipelines.
- Exceptional skills in debugging, triaging, performance tuning and troubleshooting of large software systems.
- Exposure to Kubernetes advanced networking.
- Exposure to Kafka Streams.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Application closing date: 01-Nov-2022
Application Link :