Hiring Organization: Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
Job Title: MS/ESP-AS ASW/Test Developer for New Braking System (AS): 2022
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Responsible for supporting development of OR testing of control algorithm SW for new braking systems (ESP, iBooster, ESPHev, IPB, DPB, Brake By Wire, Vehicle Dynamics 2.0) deployed in Electric and Autonomous vehicles, in compliance with ASPICE standards
B.E/BTech in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics with >70% or 7gpa
<2 yrs of experience or fresher in Automotive/Embedded software development
- Interested in a career Embedded Automotive Software Development.
- Hand-on experience in Programming Languages (C / C++)
- Know-how and understanding of general automotive technology
- Understanding of SW development life cycle (V Model / Agile )
- Basic Experience in usage of Tools like ASCET or MATLAB
- Will have to develop skills in Requirements Management Tools like DOORS, Design, SCM Tools like ClearCase/RTC/ALM/MKS, Unit Test Tools like CANTATA and Debuggers.
- Will need to build up knowledge in Automotive Safety Standards (ISO26262) and Processes (ASPICE).
- Logical, Analytical and Debugging/Problem-Solving skills
- Knowledge in Automotive Protocols for Communication (CAN, FlexRay) is added advantage
- Must be able to learn, understand, apply and work in New Technologies / Abstract Concepts.
- Self-Motivated individuals who can manage shifting priorities and be flexible.
- Ability to work Independent as well as a good Team Player.
- Good written and oral Communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills