Hiring Organization: BigRio
Job Title: Data Scientist- Online Retail and Ecommerce
Remote- East Coast Hours
BigRio is a remote-based, technology consulting firm with headquarters in Boston, MA. We deliver software solutions ranging from: custom development, software implementation, data analytics, and machine learning/AI integrations. We are a one-stop shop that attracts clients from a variety of industries because of our proven ability to deliver cutting-edge and cost-conscious software solutions.
With extensive domain knowledge, BigRio has teams of data architects, data engineers, software engineers, web developers, and consultants who deliver best-in-class solutions across a variety of verticals. Our diverse industry exposure equips us with invaluable tools, tricks, and techniques to tackle complex software and data challenges.
We are hiring to continue to grow our BigRio AI Studio, and have an immediate need for a skilled Data Scientist with Ecommerce experience to join us!
- Do you view Machine Learning as a passion instead of just a job?
- Do you want to research cutting edge new ML techniques and applying them to real-world challenges in the corporate environment?
- Is it appealing to immerse yourself in Machine Learning conferences and research papers, and then back out those approaches and see how they can solve challenges in new and novel ways?
- If so, this is the role for you!
- Designing, building, and deploying Machine Learning models for advanced analytics.
- Identifying patterns and answer key questions in the data correlation and time series analysis, clustering and other methods.
- Creating and engineering successful POC’s directly for clients. We need someone skilled enough to design the model, code a functional POC and directly interact with the end client to prove our approach.
- Performing exploratory data analyses on multivariate data sets.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- An MS or PhD in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, or any related Engineering field.
- Excellent knowledge in the latest Machine Learning, Signal Processing, Statistical Modeling, Time-Series Analysis, non-linear time series analysis, and Optimization approaches.
- Hands-on skills with the ML Python environment (PyTorch, NumPy, SciPy, Jupyter Notebook).
- 2-3 years of E-commerce industry experience, or a Post-Doc at an Industry focused lab.
- Strong interest in the e-commerce, supply chain logistics, and pricing workspace.
- Familiarity with cloud computing (Azure) and ML technologies deployed on them (HDFS, Hive, Kafka, AzureML, Spark, Keras, Tensorflow, etc).
- An understanding of the differences between and how to use CNN, RNN, Deep Learning and other cutting edge approaches.
- Nice to have: Spring/Boot and Java experience.
Equal Opportunity Statement
BigRio is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. BigRio makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.