Organization: AVEVA India
Position: R&D Manager , Product Development
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence. AVEVA’s comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 6,500 employees and 90 offices in over 40 countries.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
• Lead a team of talented and diverse engineers to meet release dates along with committed deliverables on-time and with quality,
• Wear multiple hats, from hands-on coding to project planning and leading a team to increase customer impact by providing innovative, quality software
• Balance priorities and work assignments across team members following lean agile principles to meet delivery schedules
• Collaborate with product management to understand customer requirements and business prioritization, work with architects and technical leaders to build development plans
• Drive development activities, monitor progress, collaborate to align dependencies, remove blockers for team members and manage risks
• People management including recruiting new talent and developing/coaching/mentoring team members
• Candidates will manage local teams and work with development teams in India and North America. This requires time flexibility to effective collaborate across the two regions.
• Excellent AVEVA product knowledge in a customer environment
• Development experience in producing best in class Industrial Software using Agile methodologies such as SAFe
• Experience with security focused software development, data privacy and compliance requirements
• Demonstrated technical competence on software lifecycle topics.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills, including writing technical and design documentation.
• R&D Managers operate in an environment characterized by constantly changing priorities; resource conflicts and delivery uncertainty. This requires problem solving behavior including the resolution of commercial issues balanced with the need to meet product delivery commitments. It requires the ability to make decisions; to prioritize and to negotiate.
• The R&D Manager of a developing product line is a challenging role. Success will require leadership, perseverance, attention to detail, flexibility, teamwork and judgement; all driven by a passion for exceeding customer and AVEVA expectations.
Location: Bangalore, India
Application Link: https://www.aveva.com/en/about/careers/vacancy.VN8138/