Position: Solutions Architect
Job requisition id.: R126355
Post Date: 22 July, 2022
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to build powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new insights can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect in Lehi, Utah or San Jose, California to join the Cloud Operations, Governance and Engineering Enablement organization. Our organization is passionate about advancing Adobe’s capabilities and use of public cloud infrastructure to deliver best of class solutions to Adobe customers. The Cloud Architect works with teams across Adobe on their public cloud architectures and integrations. They provide technical insights about public cloud capabilities and architecture recommendations based on those insights, cloud usage patterns, features, performance, and efficiency to build reliable, scalable and robust architectures that deliver value to Adobe internal and external customers.
- Uses an existing architecture approach or reference architecture to propose a solution or achieve Microsoft’s agreed commitments to the customer/partner. Assesses internal partner team needs and solicits feedback from others to contribute to proposals for viable solutions based on specific technical and solution requirements.
- Applies foundational technical knowledge of an architecture solution to meet business and information technology (IT) requirements and help teams resolve identified technical constraints.
- Supports projects as needed by investigating a solution area and assisting in research and testing out concepts.
- Applies methodology and governance concepts to minimize business and technical risks and emphasize quality while contributing to design and/or delivery of architecture recommendations and solutions.
- Works with internal teams to establish relationships and act as a trusted advisor on projects
- Provides expert guidance and challenges directions appropriately when needed
- Learns Microsoft solutions and demonstrates an understanding of Microsoft’s value to customers/partners
- Participates in architect community events (e.g., conferences, seminars, technical meetups) and shares takeaways with the internal team.
- Participates in discussions about architecture design, resiliency, and technical optimization that contribute to well architected and successful designs that increase business value of Adobe solutions.
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with AWS, Azure and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
- Experience with management of cloud infrastructure solutions (BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers, and Infra as a code technologies)
- Experience with Identity, Security Architecture, Security Management and Network Security
- Experience and understanding of application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments
- Experience with scalable architectures using API management, serverless technologies, container orchestration
- Software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, GitHub).
- Understanding of competitive Landscape.
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and applying the latest technologies to solve customer needs
- Professional Experience. 7+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of Cloud and/or hybrid computing environments.
- Relationship Building. Consistent record of building deep technical relationships with engineers and engineering leaders.
- Problem Solving. Ability to develop solutions to challenging problems to meet solution requirements. Ability to help teams grow their understanding of cloud infrastructure solutions to improve their products
- Collaboration and Communication. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving challenges and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence team members. Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Certification in one of the following technologies preferred: Cloud Infrastructure, Networking, Security, cloud-native application architecture, modern software development techniques like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains and container orchestration systems.
Job Location: San Jose Lehi, California, USA