Position: Computer Scientist- II
Job requisition id.: R129094
Post Date: 5 Aug, 2022
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This is an individual contributor role with a great opportunity to work in Commerce – Offer Data Management(ODM) in Cloud Technology Group. The team is a fast-paced Agile software development team focused on building highly scalable and fault tolerant systems. We are seeking an enthusiastic, independent and highly motivated Developer with a passion for creating rock solid services!
What you’ll do
- Design and build world-class and highly scalable Microservices interacting with RDBMS, No-SQL, Caching Layer.
- Design, develop, debug, provide effort estimation and risk analysis of a project/feature/service.
- Perform due diligence and implement comprehensive unit and integration tests for conforming the use case.
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance, reliability, and scalability issues.
- Embrace a highly collaborative team that requires effective communication and quality contributions.
- Interact with Product Mgmt, Architects and other stakeholders to refine the business requirements.
What you need to succeed
- B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or related experience.
- Proven programming, debugging & troubleshooting skills
- 5-10 years of exceptional programming skills.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Object Oriented Design & Programming (Java).
- Specialist in Distributed Systems and Cloud Technologies
- Good understanding of Multi-Threading and Concurrent Programming.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Container technology is desired.
- Extensive experience in following web technologies: J2EE, XML, AWS Technologies, Web Services, REST, JSON, Casandra, MySQL, Spring Boot, Redis, Junit, Spring, ESB, Service Gateway, UML, OSGi, Docker
- Knowledge of AWS/ Azure Cloud is a huge plus.
- Interest to keep up with the latest trends in technology.
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment.
Job Location: Bangalore, India