Organization: Adobe India
Position: Photoshop Engineer
Job requisition id.: R128694
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Photoshop (iOS) team is looking for a product passionate, highly technical and enthusiastic developer . You will be working in a fast-paced, agile environment, partnering closely with fellow developers, quality engineers, designers, and product managers. Your role as a developer will play a key part in hand delivering an incredible user experience. We are looking for someone who holds high standards for their own work. The ideal candidate is clearly the one who is adaptable to an agile, collaborative environment and has an eagerness to learn.
What you will do:
- Deliver high quality, robust features where the end users can find the value.
- Be a critical member of an agile development environment.
- Work closely with geographically distributed Quality Engineers, Product. Management, User Experience Designers to deliver “Adobe magic”.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- 2+ years of overall development experience.
- Expertise in developing pixel perfect fluid UI experiences.
- Sound knowledge of Objective-C and C++.
- Experience working in an agile team.
- Able to communicate technical details clearly to all levels in the organization.
- Experience in iOS app development will be big plus.
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Join us on Telegramfaculty