Organization: Adobe India
Position: Computer Scientist
Job requisition id.: R126875
Adobe Cloud Technology Group is building highly scalable and available Content Platform for Adobe SaaS offerings, running on Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure. We’re pushing the future of SaaS development by leveraging and building the latest tech and design thinking. Our talented team of developers are building highly available, low latency, cloud scale foundation components such as Cache, Storage, Database (SQL and NoSQL), Queuing, Pub-Sub etc. to create one standard to develop, deploy, operate and govern Adobe SaaS solutions on multiple clouds catering to million of requests every day. The way we are:
- We love writing software
- We love solving complex problems with simple and elegant designs
- We are currently building the platform using modern container orchestration technologies
- We are taking a long term Architecture approach in building this platform so that it supports the current and future needs of all Adobe services (100’s of them)
- We use best-in-class supporting tools like GitHub, Slack, and whatever else makes us productive
- We incrementally adapt our processes to fit our needs
- We trust each other to do one’s job exceptionally well
- Write a lot of production-ready code in Java
- Provide technical ideas to the team through mentorship, reviews, PoCs etc
- Design highly available and scalable services.
- Write low latency and high-performance code
- Secure and standards-compliant development
- Ensure low latency, high throughput, and high availability of your solutions.
- B.Tech and/or M. Tech Computer Science with an excellent academic record
- 8+ years of experience, primarily on the development of scalable services
- Completely hands-on and ready to work with the source code
- Demonstrable Experience in designing, building, evolving, and working with large-scale, complex software projects.
- Self-motivated, with the ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments
- Demonstrable Experience in developing scalable Cloud based services on either/both AWS and Azure
- Strong Programming and Problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Team player
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Prior experience on popular caching, messaging and NoSQL DBs such as Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kafka is a big plus and desirable.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to grow your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.