Hiring Organization: ABB
Job Title: Project Engineer – Process Power Manager
Publication ID: IN82634743_E1
This is a Resident Engineer role,reporting to the Senior Engineering Manager in Business Area – India Operations Centre, Process Automation (INOPC PA) based in Bangalore, India. You will be primarily responsible to coordinate and support site-works team in cost-effective execution of site works related deliverables in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements. Provide technical support for all site works related issues to Project Manager and customer stake holders.
- Perform site survey and determines
- required steps to execute site works
- activities (in cooperation with Supply Chain
- Management). Assist with preliminary and
- preparation activities.
- Receiving the assigned site area from the customer or Project Manager to handing over, for coordinating all on-site activities related to the assigned discipline to ensure the successful
- execution of start-up,installation/construction, erection, testing and commissioning activities in alignment with contract specifications, quality
- standards, schedule, and safety requirements.
- Participate in on-site reviews and ensure all
- project cost adjustments approved by the
- Site Manager or Construction Site Manager
- are updated in business system.
- Issue all site works documentation
- required for use in award and execution of
- the subcontract(s).
- Assist the Site Manager or Construction
- Site Manager in coordinating activities
- between external resources and the
- Ensure projects follow good methodology
- and execution practices in accordance with
- internal standard procedures.
- Effectively communicate appropriate
- information to customer and other
- stakeholders in a timely manner and to
- achieve desired understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Equivalent Engineering or B.Tech.
- 5-7 years of experience is required in PMS/800XA
- installation and commissioning, maintenance, extensions, replacements, upgrades and retrofit, end of life service.
- Experience in performing medium to complex service tasks for 800XA based Power Management System like installation,
- commissioning, maintenance, upgrades and retrofits, repair independently.
- Must have knowledge on PMS,800XA,SCADA and field service.
Work model: on site
Job Location: Bangalore, India